Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Holy Egyptol-awesome!


Tiny mummy DNA testing to find out if fetuses in King Tut's tomb are his kids. This is part of a wider mummy DNA testing project, which leads me to the question - If we can extract DNA from mummies, does that mean we can clone them?? If so, can they please come back with the knowledge of how they built those damn pyramids? I really need to know. 

P.S. King Tut, if your cloned self is reading this, I'm still angry about the 2005 LACMA exhibit with the false title: "King Tut Returns." Neither you, nor your flashy sarcophagus, was there! Returns my ass. Email me if you want to make good on that promise. We'll get coffee - you'll love it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, did you just ask King Tut out on a date?

KT Owl said...

Nah. Just coffee. I'm no cougar... yet.